- Must be 25 – 45 years old.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l license (Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l license exam) holder
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collects blood specimens from patients using intravenous and/or capillary techniques according to established policies and procedures
- Collects, processes, and handles blood and/or other biological specimens according to established procedures; instructs patients in the proper collection of samples.
- Performs a variety of clinical laboratory tests in the areas of hematology, microbiology, immunology, clinical chemistry, and urinalysis, as assigned; conducts quantitative and qualitative chemical analyses of body fluids such as blood, urine, and spinal fluid; performs blood counts using microscope.
- Conducts blood tests for transfusion purposes; may draw blood from patient’s finger, ear lobe, or vein observing principles of asepsis to obtain blood samples.
- Develops and maintains cell/tissue cultures for testing purposes, as appropriate; isolates and identifies specimens, using advanced laboratory techniques.
- Performs quality control on test results, ensuring validity and accuracy.
- Performs calibration and troubleshooting on testing systems and instruments to ensure adherence to established standards of accuracy.
- Keeps records and reports on results according to established procedures.
- Practices safety, environmental, and/or infection control methods.
- Provides assistance with patient care when applicable
- Promotes DH and department’s image and philosophy to the values of “We Care”
- Learns and follows hospital and departmental policies and procedures
- Report to work on time and as scheduled
- Wear identification badge while on duty
- Represent the organization in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Comply with all organizational policies and standards regarding ethical business practices
- Communicate the mission, vision and valuesof the organization
- Participate in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities
- Maintain professional attire
For further information you can contact us at;
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants . Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers