- Must be 25 – 45 years old.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience.
- Must have at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate.
- Installs and replaces insulation in buildings and mechanical systems.
- Reads building plans and blueprints to calculate the quantity and type of insulation materials needed to fulfill job requirements.
- Clears and disposes of old insulation according to established safety guidelines.
- Loads and unloads insulation materials.
- Installs or sprays insulation in attics.
- Measures and cuts insulation to fit into walls, ceilings, and around pipes.
- Fastens insulation in place with tape, screws, staples, or fasteners as needed.
- Transports needed tools and equipment to jobsite.
- Follows company and industry safety guidelines and regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
For further information you can contact us at;
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants . Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.