- Must be 25 – 45 years old.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l license (Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l license exam) holder
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles equipment safely and reports equipment function failure to the Coordinator or Supervisor within 24 hours
- Cleans, and restocks assigned exam room daily.
- Always leaves exam room ready for the next patient
- Demonstrates ability to carry out skills as outlined in checklist.
- Performs a variety of Imaging procedures according to the departmental standards within the designated times.
- Demonstrates ability to perform in emergency situations, modifying techniques as needed.
- Performs quality control tests as scheduled.
- Performs darkroom procedures according to department standard.
- Prepares and administers contrast agents according to department policy
- Consistently practices radiation safety through use of protective devices and proper exposure factors.
- Performs on-call duties as assigned, arriving on compound within 30 minutes.
- Performs clerical duties as necessary
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- Maintain professional attire
- Complete continuing education/training requirements
- Report to work on time and as scheduled
- Wear identification while on duty
- Represent the organization positively and professionally at all times
- Comply with all organizational policies and standards regarding ethical clinical practices
- Communicate the mission, vision, and valuesof the organization
- Participate in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities
For further information you can contact us at;
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants . Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers