- Must be 25 – 40 years old.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolve technical issues for customers: identify the causes, support the client remotely by using virtual machines, find and carry out solutions
- You will provide first and second-level technical support through phone, email, and chat support
- Perform account management and maintenance for various applications and systems (e.g., create or modify user accounts and permissions, and perform password resets)
- Communicate with customers at all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of knowledge management
- Work collaboratively with teams across the organization
- You will provide technical support to PCs, MACs, workstations/laptops, servers, printers, mobile devices, modems, routers and switches etc.
- Support end users in their use of applications such as Microsoft Office, virtual desktops (Citrix, VMWare, Microsoft Azure), CRM, VPN and more
- Install, modify, and repair computer software
For further information you can contact us at;
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants . Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers