- Must be 25 – 45 years old.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience.
- Must have at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- Load, unload and transport construction materials.
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades.
- Mix, pour and spread materials.
- Assist heavy equipment operators.
- Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction.
- Assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites.
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs.
- Level earth to fine grade specifications.
- Pave and rake asphalt.
- Assist in demolishing buildings.
- Clean and pile salvaged materials.
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants.
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction.
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites.
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
For further information you can contact us at;
(02) 7798-4048 | 0935-022-9262
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants . Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.