- Must be 25 – 45 years old.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience.
- Must have at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- Read, interpret and study blueprints and diagrams to determine dimensions of structure or form to be constructed.
- Measure materials or distances, using square, measuring tape, or rule to lay out work.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring; and erect forms, framework, scaffolds, hoists, roof supports, or chutes, using hand tools, plum rule, and level.
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware. Install rough door and window frames, subflooring, fixtures, or temporary supports in structures undergoing construction or repair.
- Instruct apprentices.
- Cut or saw boards, timbers, or plywood to required size, using handsaw, power saw, or woodworking machine.
- Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood or metal framework of structure, using bolts, nails, or screws.
- Anchor and brace forms and other structures in place, using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks, wedges, and timbers.
- Mark cutting lines on materials, using pencil and scriber.
- Examine structural timbers and supports to detect decay, and replace timbers as required, using hand tools, nuts, and bolts.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
For further information you can contact us at;
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants . Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.