- Must be 25 – 40 years old.
- Must have atleast 5 years of experience.
- Must have Atleast a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Welding and cutting metals with oxyacetylene and plasma
- Making replacement parts
- Repair bumpy body parts
- Welding different metals to MIG and points
- Repair electrical circuits
- Repair, replace and install accessories and mechanical and electrical components
- Welding and glueing plastics
- Replacing interior and exterior trim
- Repair perforated and torn plastic body components
- Prepare a vehicle for painting
- Adjust the colors of the paint
- Apply paint on vehicles
- Replace removable body parts
- Remove and install cooling and air conditioning systems
- Repair punctured, torn and damaged body parts made of steel or aluminum sheet
- Repair structural and welded components of the bodywork
For further information you can contact us @ 8-798-4048 / email@example.com
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants . Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.